Each of our employees brings a unique background and experience to our workforce. Inclusive behavior enlightens our community by removing barriers, inspiring creativity, and driving innovation to achieve the mission of improving health and reducing the incidence of disease.
It is important that you are aware of the resources available to you as a member of the NIH family.
- Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion presentation
- EEO Complaint Process
- No FEAR Act Fact Sheet
- Employee Assistance Program
- Ending Structural Racism
- Office of Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion
- Office of the Ombudsman
- NIH Anti-Harassment Policy and Guidance
- NIH Civil Program
- Your Rights as a Federal Employee
- Know Your Rights When Reporting Wrongs
- Prohibited Personnel Practices (PPP)
- Office of Inspector General Whistleblower Protection Coordinator