- Benefits Upon Separation
- Employment Verification: Contact NIH Records Management Center at PersonnelRecordsManagement@od.nih.gov
- Personnel Records
Left NIH more than 3-4 months ago and are no longer a government employee: contact the National Archives Division.
Transferred to another agency: records transfer with you. Contact new agency.
- Wage and Tax Statement (W-2): Submit a request for a duplicate copy to the Benefits and Payroll Liaison Branch located in Building 31, Room B3C23.
- Leave Transfer: Record of Leave (SF-1150) will be sent to the gaining agency. For questions, contact the NIH File Room at 301-496-3361.
Employment Verifications: Contact your supervisor or Administrative Officer
- 1042S: If you have not yet received the form by the end of February, contact the Office of Financial Management (OFM) at 301-496-5635
- 1099G: Contact OFM at 301-496-5635
- 1099: Contact OFM at 301-496-6088