Former Employees

Federal Employees

Left NIH more than 3-4 months ago and are no longer a government employee: contact the National Archives Division.

Transferred to another agency: records transfer with you. Contact new agency.

  • Wage and Tax Statement (W-2): Submit a request for a duplicate copy  to the Leave, Payroll, and Workforce Support Branch located in Building 31, Room 3B435.
  • Leave Transfer: Record of Leave (SF-1150) will be sent to the gaining agency. For questions, contact the NIH File Room at 301-496-3361.


Employment Verifications: Contact your supervisor or Administrative Officer