Use this form below if you had trouble finding the information you needed, have a suggestion for improving this page, or found an error with the content. If you have a question that needs an immediate response, please use the Contact Us form and we'll get back to you as soon as we can.
Want to know which courses are mandatory for you to take?
- Go to the web-based Mandatory Training Inventory to obtain your personal training profile
- See the Frequently Asked Questions for information about the Mandatory Training Inventory
- Supervisory Training Resources are available to assist new and experienced supervisors with their mandatory training requirements
- For more information on specific training for your position or IC, please also contact your immediate supervisor
Introducing a new mandatory course, or revising an existing one that impacts the NIH community?
- New NIH-wide guidelines and approval procedures have been established for you to follow:
- NIH Manual Chapter: 2300-410-2, Managing Mandatory Training for NIH Employees
- For extra assistance in following this review process and easy-to-use checklist, contact Mandatory Training (NIH/OD) or call the NIH Training Center at 301-496-6211.
IC Training Programs:
- NIH Extramural Staff Training Sponsored by the Office of Extramural Research
- Note: If your IC has a training program that you would like to have linked from the NIHTC site, email the NIHTC.