Some verifiers will request that you create a salary key to obtain your income information. Once you have created your one-time use salary key, you will need to provide it to the verifier. If you have any questions or need assistance:
- Visit The Work Number or
- Call The Work Number Client Service Center at 1-800- 996-7566 or 1-800-424-0253 (TTY – Deaf). Agents are available Monday through Friday 7am to 8pm CT.
Login to TALX as an employee
- Click Learn More under “Employee” from the Home menu
- Click LOG IN
- Enter the HHS Employer Name or Code 14775
- Click Continue
- Enter your SSN (without dashes) and click Continue
- Enter your PIN and click “Log in”(If you are login in for the first time your initial pin is: last four digits of SSN plus the full birth year (example 12341959)
- Review your security contact preferences and click Continue
- Click Save
Create a salary key
- From the Home tab “Employee Search”, enter your SSN and click Search
- The tab swill switch to Employee Management. You will now see information that pertains to you.
- Click New Salary Key
- The next screen will display the Salary Key. From here you can email, print, or delete it. This is the number you can provide to verifiers in order to obtain your income information.