Some verifiers will request that you create a salary key to obtain your income information. Once you have created your one-time use salary key, you will need to provide it to the verifier. If you have any questions or need assistance:
- Visit The Work Number or
- Call The Work Number Client Service Center at 1-800- 996-7566 or 1-800-424-0253 (TTY – Deaf). Agents are available Monday through Friday 7am to 8pm CT.
Login to TALX as an employee
for new users.
Login instructions if you already have a username and password:
- Click Log In on the Equifax Personal Employment Data Home page.
- Enter the HHS Code “14775” and click the search magnifying class.
- Click “US Department of Health & Human Services” and then the Select Employer button.
- Follow the prompts to enter your username and password.
Create a salary key
- From the Home tab click the New Salary Key button, or switch to the Salary Key tab.
- From the Salary Key tab, click the New Salary Key button. The screen will refresh with your salary key.