ITAS Next Generation is now live
ITAS: Next Generation
ITASNG (Integrated Time and Attendance System Next Generation) has upgraded the so technology for ITAS and is now live as of April 1, 2021. There are no significant changes for customers or the interfaces. In August of 2021, Microsoft will be ending support of Internet Explorer, which will cause Internet Explorer to no longer work when needing to access ITAS.
As you prepare for this new system, please be aware of the following requirements and best practices:
- ITASNG will not work with Internet Explorer. The supported internet browsers for ITASNG are:
- Chrome, Version 86.0.4240.183 (Official Build) (32-bit or higher),
- Firefox, 78.3.1esr (32-bit or higher), or
- Microsoft Edge, 86.0.622.69;
- Safari Version 14.0.3 (15610.4.3.1.6, 15610)
- Please ensure you are connected to the NIH VPN when using ITASNG;
- Please use the correct certificate to authenticate your PIV.
- Calendar widget is not accepting dates on Safari browser and giving erroneous error message from different screens:
Currently MAC users are having numerous issues using Safari while accessing ITAS and its functionality. This issue is currently being addressed. For users who normally use Safari to access ITAS please use Chrome, Version 86.0.4240.183 (Official Build) (32-bit or higher) to access ITAS.
- Supervisors unable to see the Timecard details:
Mangers and Approving Officials are currently unable to view detailed timecard reports of their respective employees. This issue is currently being addressed; the temporary solution for Managers to view detailed timecard reports is through the “Timecard Detail Report”
The Integrated Time and Attendance System (ITAS) is NIH’s timekeeping system. It records employees’ work schedules, leave transfer program hours, telework requests and all leave requests.
- Verify their timecard
- Request leave
- Request ad hoc telework day
- Change their regular telework schedule
- Request a tour of duty change
- Create leave and telework requests
- Update profiles
- Add premium pay to timecards
- Download reports
- Approve/deny leave, ad hoc telework, and tour of duty change requests
- Manage timecards
- Download reports
Contact your timekeeper.