Workflow information Tracking System (WiTS)
The Workflow information Tracking System (WiTS) provides the NIH community with a standardized way to submit, track, and report on HR and HR-related activities. WiTS drives corporate consistency by enforcing streamlined, optimized business processes via automated workflows and real-time reporting. The system aids communication by providing online action initiation, automated status/reminder emails and direct access to HR reports. WiTS at NIH increases overall organizational transparency and accountability via accurate and timely reporting, and provides management officials with a tool to identify, monitor and manage staff workload and performance.
Interested in training?
WiTS training notifications are sent via email from the WiTS Project Team. To register, please reference our WiTS Training Registration Process guide.
WiTS Way Do I Go? Navigating the System
This training is for OHR staff who use WiTS and want to learn about the features, functions and benefits of WiTS, and how to navigate the system more effectively.
At this session, you will learn and practice how to:
- Use the Routing Menu to Communicate
- Reassign & Forward Actions
- Submit a Data Correction Request
- Apply Color Category to Actions
- Create your own personal Action Email Reminders
- Create your own personal Worklist Views
- Open Actions Outside of your Worklist
- Submit Feedback to the WiTS Project Team
- Clear Your Cache to see new WiTS enhancements and updates
- Submit a HRSS request
Note: There are 2 identical sessions available, so you only need to register for one of the dates. In-person participation is strongly encouraged.
Thursday, May 9th
10:00AM to 12:00PM
Wednesday, May 29th
1:30PM to 3:30PM
To register, submit an HRSS request via WiTS
- Select ‘WiTS’ as the System
- Select ‘WiTS – Training Request’ as the Issue Category
- In the Description of Issue or Request field, enter the name of the session (WiTS Way Should I Go? - Navigating the System) and let us know the date you wish you attend and whether you will join in person or via webinar.
- Click ‘Submit’ from the routing menu.
For more information about enrolling in WiTS training, please review the WiTS Training Registration Process.
Location: 2115 East Jefferson 6th Floor – HR SAID Training Room or WebEx (for remote employees)
Format: Classroom/WebEx (Call-in information will be sent to you the day before the session)
Note: Attendees should have a fundamental knowledge of their role within WiTS to get the maximum benefit from attending this training.
Need additional help?
- Contact your WiSC member.