myPay is the Defense Finance and Accounting Service (DFAS) application that allows you to view your pay information and make pay related changes.


  • View, print, and save leave and earnings statements
  • View and print tax statements
  • Change federal and state tax withholdings
  • Update bank account and electronic fund transfer information
  • Manage allotments
  • Make address changes
  • Purchase U.S. Savings Bonds
  • View and print travel vouchers
  • Control Thrift Savings Plan enrollment

Forgot your login or password?

  • Click the “Forgot Your Login ID?” or “Forgot or Need a Password?” link on the left side of the myPay website. 
  • Follow the instructions provided.


Call DFAS self-service at 1-888-DFAS-411 (1-888-332-7411).