Workers' Compensation


If you are injured on the job, the NIH Workers’ Compensation Program will provide assistance in filing a claim through the Department of Labor, Federal Employees’ Compensation Act/the Office of Workers’ Compensation Program (FECA/OWCP). This includes Traumatic Injuries and Occupational Diseases. For in-depth information or assistance with forms, contact a Specialist at (301) 402-2669.

Can we make this page better?

Let us know if you can't find the information you need, have a suggestion for improving this page, or found an error.

If your question requires an immediate response, please use the Contact Us form.

Do not include personally identifiable information (PII). Please review our privacy policy.