Medical Treatment

The Department of Labor (DOL) billing office handles all medical bills pertaining to your workplace injury or illness.  Most major hospitals have an online account with DOL where they can submit bills. If not, medical bills can be mailed to the address below. Please ensure that the hospital/ doctors’ office have your claim number so that they can use it to bill the DOL. Reimbursement forms should be mailed to the address below as well.  You may contact the Department of Labor billing office at 1-844-493-1966 if you have any billing questions.

Department of Labor Billing Office:

U.S. Department of labor
DFEC Central Mailroom

PO Box 8300

London, KY 40742-8300

*Please note that medical bills should not be uploaded to ECOMP.

Can we make this page better?

Let us know if you can't find the information you need, have a suggestion for improving this page, or found an error.

If your question requires an immediate response, please use the Contact Us form.

Do not include personally identifiable information (PII). Please review our privacy policy.