First-time login to TALX as an employee
Employees generally won’t need to log in or set up an account for employment verifications.
- Click Log In from the Equifax| The Work Number homepage.
- Enter "US Department of Health & Human Services" or enter Code "14775" in the search box, and then click the magnifying glass.
- Click on US Department of Health & Human Services under Employer Name, then click the Select Employer button.
- Click the link to register as a First Time User.
- Follow the prompts to provide your personal information. Enter your phone number or email so a one-time verification passcode can be sent to you.
- Once you receive your one-time passcode, enter the One-Time Passcode
- Follow the prompts to create a new User ID and Password and complete the login.
- Congratulations! You are now logged into TALX and can review your employment/salary information or create a salary key.
Additional login assistance is available by visiting The Work Number for Employees website, or calling 1-800-996-7566 Monday - Friday, 7:00 AM - 8:00 PM CT (excluding holidays).