Enterprise Human Capital Management (EHCM)
EHCM Phase 1 is LIVE
The Enterprise Human Capital Management (EHCM) system is an upgrade to Capital HR and our new time and attendance system, managed at the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS).
- System access via AMS with PIV Card
- Data clean-up continues to be a priority
- Next focus for EHCM is the integrated Time and Attendance functionality.
Phase I functionality includes:
- Workforce Administration (Person Profile)
- PAR Processing (Compensation, Accounting)
- Security and System Access
- Recruiting / Staff Acqusition (Job Requisition)
- Current 8.9 Position Management Functionality
For more information about future EHCM upgrades, please see our rollout plan.
- In person EHCM training
- Wed Aug 28, 2019
- Thurs Nov 7, 2019
Online training modules are available for the launch and use of EHCM.
- Navigation Materials
- EHCM Recruiting and Staffing (Job Openings)
Recommended for IC users. Discusses recruiting and staffing functions, including creating, submitting, approving, and searching for jobs.
- EHCM Workforce Administration
Recommended for OHR users. Covers workforce administration functions to manage personnel information, such as degrees, licenses, certifications, and telework eligibility.
Accounts automatically lock if you have not logged in within the last 60 days and are deleted if you have not logged in within 180 days.
If your account is locked or deleted, submit a support ticket.