NIH Use Only
The following GRB information and login links are for use by NIH employees only. Please refer to your organization for questions and access.
GRB Platform is a self-service system that allows NIH federal employees to:
- Have 24/7 access to personal benefits and retirement information
- Use retirement calculators to perform "what-if" scenarios to assist in planning for the future
- Review a Total Compensation Statement
- Complete electronic forms to print for submission
- View benefit and retirement courses that are designed to reach employees at all stages of their careers
- And much more!
All employees (except HR users who have access prior to December 1st, 2017) will be new users and must perform the steps below to login:
- Go to the GRB Platform login page (NIH only).
- Click New User? Create account.
- Enter HHS License number 3123.
- Verify your identity.
- To obtain your HHS ID Number, look for the Personal Identifier on the back of your badge.
- Enter your most commonly utilized NIH email address. You will need to use that same email address as your username for future login.
- Click the continue button to receive a temporary password by email.
- Login into the system using your email address and the password that was emailed to you.
New Hires: Please allow 3 weeks from the date of hire to access GRB Platform. NOTE: Employees who are not eligible for federal benefits will not have access to this system and will receive an error message. If you are eligible for federal benefits and receive an error message, contact the HR Systems Support helpdesk for assistance.
Forgot your password?
- On the GRB Platform login page (NIH only) click on Forget your Password.
- Enter your email address as requested. This is the email address entered as a first time user.
- Click the "continue" button to receive a temporary password by email.
Forgot your username?
- Your user name is the NIH email address you entered when you created your account.
Features of the GRB Platform
- Web-based application
- Self-service tool
- Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Easy to use without formal training
- Access to benefit and retirement forms
- Total Compensation Statement
- Pay and Leave Information
- Retirement Calculator
- Retirement & TSP Information
- Health and Life insurance Information
- Dental and Vision Information
- Long Term Care Insurance Information
- Flexible Spending Account Information
- Workers’ Compensation Information
- Social Security Information
- Benefits Resource Library