GRB Platform is a self-service system that allows NIH federal employees to:
- Have 24/7 access to personal benefits and retirement information
- Use retirement calculators to perform "what-if" scenarios to assist in planning for the future
- Review a Total Compensation Statement
- Complete electronic forms to print for submission
- View benefit and retirement courses that are designed to reach employees at all stages of their careers
- And much more!
All employees (except HR users who have access prior to December 1st, 2017) are new users and must perform the following steps to login:
- Go to the GRB Platform login page (NIH only).
- Click New User? Create account.
- Enter HHS License number 3123.
- Verify your identity.
- To obtain your HHS ID Number, look for the Personal Identifier on the back of your badge.
- Enter your NIH email address that is denoted with "SMTP" in the Outlook global address book. You will need to use that same email address as your username for future login.
- Click the continue button to receive a temporary password by email.
- Login into the system using your email address and the password that was emailed to you.
- Allow 3 weeks from the date of hire to access GRB Platform
- Employees who are not eligible for federal benefits will not have access to this system and will receive an error message
- If you are eligible for federal benefits and receive an error message, please submit a support ticket
Forgot your password?
- On the GRB Platform login page (NIH only) click on Forgot your Password.
- Enter your email address as requested. This is the email address entered as a first-time user.
- Click the "continue" button to receive a temporary password by email.
Forgot your username?
Your user name is the NIH email address you entered when you created your account.
Features of the GRB Platform
- Web-based application
- Self-service tool
- Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Easy to use without formal training
- Access to benefit and retirement forms
- Total Compensation Statement
- Pay and Leave Information
- Retirement Calculator
- Retirement & TSP Information
- Health and Life insurance Information
- Dental and Vision Information
- Long Term Care Insurance Information
- Flexible Spending Account Information
- Workers’ Compensation Information
- Social Security Information
- Benefits Resource Library