- Association of Military Surgeons of the United States (AMSUS)
- Commissioned Officers Association (COA) of the United States Public Health Service
- DC Metropolitan Area Branch
- Junior Officer Advisory Group (JOAG)
- Military Officer's Association of America (MOAA)
- Navy Mutual Aid Association
- Reserve Officers Association (ROA) of the United States
- Society of American Military Engineers (SAME)
- OCCO - Career Development Annual Self Checklist
- Defense Enrollment Eligibility Reporting System (DEERS)
- Military Pay and Benefits
- Service Members Group Life Insurance (SGLI)
- Tricare Family Member Dental Plan (TFMDP) for active duty dependents. Administered by United Concordia Companies, Inc.
- Tricare Retiree Dental Program for retirees and their dependents. Administered by Delta Dental.
- Tricare Medical Benefits for active duty dependents, retirees and retiree dependents, and multiple contractors.
- Thrift Savings Plan
Exchanges and local bases
Forms and pamphlets
- Individual Honor Award Nomination Record (HHS Only)
- Unit Honor Award Nomination Record (HHS Only)
- Request for Personnel Action - Commissioned Officer (PSC)
- Commissioned Corps Bulletin
- Commissioned Corps Issuance System
- Commissioned Corps Management Information System (CCMIS)
- Commissioned Personnel Official Forms
- Federal Voting Assistance Program (FVAP)
- Joint Federal Travel Regulations (JFTR)
- Office of the Surgeon General
- RAPIDS - Office Locator (for ID Cards) - Provided by Defense Manpower Data Center.
- The Public Health Emergency Response Guide for State, Local, and Tribal Public Health Directors
Commissioned Corps personnel may obtain ID cards from the following locations:
Office of Commissioned Corps Operation (OCCO)
1101 Wootton Pkwy
Plaza level, Suite 100
Rockville, MD 20852
Phone: (240) 453-6038
Monday thru Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
National Naval Medical Center
8901 Rockville Pike
Building 8, Room 2213
Bethesda, MD 20889
You may also view the DEERS FAQ section of the CCMIS Web site for other DEERS/ID Card information.
Professional Advisory Committees (PACs)
- Environmental Health Officer (EHO)
- Therapist (Physical, Occupational, Speech Pathology and/or Audiology)
- Health Services Officer
- Office of Force Readiness and Deployment (OFRD)
- President’s Challenge
- Stars and Bars - Uniform Accessories