The electronic Official Personnel Folder (eOPF) is an automated solution to manage the OPF process and allows each employee to have access to their individual record and OPF forms information through the Internet. Documents in eOPF include notification of personnel actions, position desciptions, health and life insurance election forms, designation of beneficiary forms, and much more.
- View and/or print documents at any time from an HHS networked computer.
- Monitor records
- Elect to receive an e-mail notification each time a document is added. Simply add your email address to the system.
This document provides a list of documents that are filed in the OPF and a list of documents that should not be filed in the OPF. These lists are not all-inclusive and are in adherence to OPM's Guide to Personnel Recordkeeping
For an all inclusive list and the most updated information, refer to OPM’s Master List
- Week 1: Sunday 12:01 am ET thru Sunday 4pm ET.
- Week 2: Sunday 12:01 am ET thru Sunday 4pm ET.
- Week 3: Sunday 12:01 am ET thru Sunday noon ET.
- Week 4: Sunday 12:01 am ET thru Sunday noon ET.
- Week 5 (when applicable): Sunday 12:01 am ET thru Sunday noon ET.
Please note that the first and second weekends have a longer maintenance window which may extend to 6pm.
Windows patching will be done on the first Friday following the second Tuesday of every month – 8 pm ET Friday thru 2:00 am ET Saturday.
Log in Issues
Contact DHHS’s Help Desk at 1-888-ONE-DHHS (1-888-663-3447). You can also visit the Self-Help Portal.
Quick Reference Guides
User Guides for
- For more information regarding Recordkeeping, please visit OPM's Personnel Recordkeeping (GPR) website
- Frequently Asked Questions
- OPM Frequently Asked Questions
- OPM Personnel Recordkeeping