Where can I obtain a copy of a prior year’s W-2?

You can view and print a prior year's W-2 in myPay. If you are separated and no longer have access to myPay, you may submit a Request for Duplicate, Corrected or Prior Year W-2, Wage and Tax Statement Form to your assigned Payroll Liaison in the Leave, Payroll, and Workforce Support Branch. You must indicate on the form whether you want a duplicate W-2 from HHS (prior to pay period 10/2005), DFAS, or both.  Your request will then be forwarded to HHS for processing. Please make sure that the current address and the address to which the W-2 should be sent is correct on the form.