Virtual “Live” NIH New Employee Orientation
The orientation staff provides a presentation via Zoom. The invitation containing the Zoom information will be sent before 3:00 p.m. (EST) on Friday before the Monday of orientation. There is no in-person requirement for NIH orientation. If you have not received that invitation by that time, please email NIHOrientation@nih.gov.
NIH “Live” New Employee Orientation
Overview of the NIH and Federal Employment
- Date: First Monday of each pay period
- Time: 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
- Attendance is mandatory.
- Please avoid making your badge appointments during this time.
- Remember to check your spam folder for the invitation.
- The invitation will be sent to the email address used for your application to NIH.
- In case of a Monday holiday the orientation will be conducted on Tuesday.