Staying Safe During COVID-19 - National Domestic Violence Hotline
- 1-800-799-SAFE (7233)
- 1-800-787-3224 (TTY)
- Or if you're unable to speak safely, you can log onto www.thehotline.org or text LOVEIS to 22522.
- Montgomery County Family Justice Center (FJC)
- Co-located in one space, FJC is a collaboration of public and private county agencies seeking to provide services to families impacted by domestic violence, in a family-friendly environment. The Mission of the FJC is to promote safety, well-being, and healing for victims of family violence.
- National Coalition Against Domestic Violence
- National Center for Victims of Crime
- Family Violence Prevention Fund
- Legal Momentum (Formerly the NOW Legal Defense and Education Fund)
- Domestic Violence Recovery Programs
Call to Protect
The Wireless Foundation's Call to Protect campaign collects wireless phones to benefit survivors of domestic violence. To learn more about how to donate or request a phone visit their website.
Responding to Domestic Violence: Where Federal Employees Can Find Help (OPM)