If you're an employee asked to return to the physical workspace, you may have the following concerns:
- You or a family member is high-risk for COVID-19 infection
- You're otherwise uncomfortable returning to the work environment
Please take the following steps to address these concerns:
- Discuss your concerns with your supervisor and work through the Reasonable Accommodations process
- If you're a trainee, please work with your supervisor and the Office of Intramural Training and Education
- If the return to the workspace request includes comments or conduct that could reasonably be perceived as disruptive, disrespectful, offensive, or inappropriate in the workplace, please report this to the NIH Civil Program
If you're a supervisor and engaging in return to the workspace discussions with staff, please ensure that you remain up-to-date on the return to the physical workspace guidance and seek guidance from Employee Relations for any unusual circumstances that staff raise about the return.