eOPF was upgraded to have an additional layer of security. When printing documents from the Print Request page, you are required to enter a password. Follow the steps below to remove the password (encryption).
Step 1: Open the folder
- Click the "My eOPF" tab
- Click "My eOPF Print Folder"
- Select the folder sides to pring
- Select to print single or double sided
- Click the “My eOPF Print Status” tab. Under the “Action” column, you should see the “View” hyperlink.
If you don't see the “view” hyperlink, click the “refresh” button. Depending on your folder size, this could take a few minutes.
Step 2: Remove encryption
- Enter the appropriate password to open the document
- Click "Tools"
- Clock "Protection"
- Click "Encrypt"
- Click "Remove Security"
You must re-save the document for the encryption (password) to be removed.