Do you experience never ending to-do lists, pressure deadlines, and constant interruptions, change, or stress? Managing your work day is a skill that needs constant sharpening regardless of your years with the NIH. After taking this course you'll feel recharged about your work, gain a new perspective and leave with strategies on identifying priorities, managing stress, and communicating with others.
- The importance of planning priorities and how to WIN every hour
- How to prioritize the workload from multiple bosses
- Techniques to manage levels of stress and motivation
- How to handle interruptions and the impact of focus and self-discipline
- How to better manage email and expectations
- The value in delegating for results and asking for help
This program will benefit anyone who is interested in increasing their productivity and acquiring a new level of personal effectiveness.