CSRS Application


The following retirement forms should be submitted to your retirement contact two to three months prior to retirement, if possible:

Important Note: If you are married, you must also provide a copy of your marriage certificate with the above forms.

Disability Application

In addition to the above forms, also complete:

Thrift Savings Plan (TSP)

Withdrawals are filed directly with the TSP Service Office at least 30 days after retirement. You must take your first Required Minimum Distribution (RMD) by April 1st of the year following either the year you turn age 72 or the year you retire (whichever is later).

Other Resources and Forms

Additional Retirement Information


Can we make this page better?

Let us know if you can't find the information you need, have a suggestion for improving this page, or found an error.

If your question requires an immediate response, please use the Contact Us form.

Do not include personally identifiable information (PII). Please review our privacy policy.