Work effectively with others and leverage information within own area and across NIH, the Federal government, other organizations, and the scientific community to achieve results.
- Works collaboratively within own area, across NIH, within the Federal government, and across the scientific community.
- Builds and maintains relationships across boundaries.
- Works with others to resolve obstacles that may prevent the organization from achieving its goals.
- Manages and resolves conflicts and disagreements in a positive and constructive manner.
- Promotes an environment that supports and capitalizes upon diversity of viewpoints.
- Fosters open exchange of information.
- Recognizes the importance of cooperation, and seeks opportunities to collaborate across the NIH to identify and solve interrelated challenges.