Understands and applies the principles of creating a diverse and inclusive work environment where people from diverse backgrounds feel respected, recognized, and valued.
- Conducts assessments related to human relations and diversity management to determine areas of strengths and improvement.
- Builds strategies to train and develop the workforce regarding diversity management principles.
- Stays current with changes in public policy, legislation, Congressional initiatives, and law related to diversity programs and diversity workforce issues.
- Reviews organizational systems policies and practices to ensure that diversity management is integrated into the operations of the organization.
- Applies best EEO and diversity management practices and strategies to develop a results-oriented diversity program.