The GRB Platform provides you with information about retirement and your benefits. It offers a self-service tool that allows you to view a personalized statement of your benefits and it has a retirement calculator that you may use to perform “what-if” scenarios. It also provides access to a comprehensive reference library and informational seminars on topics related to benefits, retirement, and financial planning.
New GRB Platform users must complete a one-time registration processes before access is granted. Watch this video for a brief introduction to the GRB Platform and instructions on how to create your account.
Follow the steps below to create your GRB Platform account for the first time:
- Go to the GRB Platform: https://platform.grbinc.com
- Click “New User? Create account”
- Enter DHHS’s license number: 3123
- Enter the following information:
- Personal Identifier (HHSID). This is your 10-digit number on the back of your HHS ID Badge
- First Name
- Last Name
- Date of Birth
- Work email (use your most commonly used government email address)
- Once you complete verification, you will receive an email on how to create your password.
- Log in using your email and the new password
If you encounter a problem with accessing the GRB Platform, submit a web form ticket for assistance.