Skip to main content
- How many Maxiflex schedules can be accommodated at one time?
- Could all employees in the office/work site utilize this schedule?\
- Does a supervisor have to be present during the alternate work hours?
- Is a supervisor currently present for all regular work hours?
- Can the employee’s set of job duties be accomplished during alternative work hours?
- Can safety and security needs be met during alternative work hours?
- Will technology needs be met during alternative work hours?
- What evidence is needed to determine if this is working or not?
Communication about employee schedule
- What kind of Maxiflex schedule do they anticipate typically engaging in?
- How will they communicate their planned working hours to you, co-workers and others?
- How far in advance do you want to know their schedule?
- What are expectations for meetings?
- Will the employee be available in person when necessary?
- Are there specific hours when he/she must be available?
- Have they informed others about how and when they can be reached?
- Will this impact customer services?
- Will customer safety needs be compromised?
- Will customer security and protection systems be compromised?
Specific Business Analysis and Review
- Will this create workload peaks, backlogs, or lulls?
- Will this affect work flow on specific days of the week?
- Is the staffing level and/or staff coverage a concern?
- Will staff with same/similar skills and abilities be available for coverage?
- Are there financial impacts, such as overtime costs?