Promote continuous development of own and others’ skills.
- Keeps abreast of current developments in field of expertise.
- Continuously strives to learn/ assimilate/ integrate new ideas and information.
- Identifies new technical and/or business capabilities needed to improve organizational performance and efficiency.
- Builds organizational capability through hiring, developing, or other actions.
- Identifies skill areas to be developed and translates them into measurable goals, for self and others.
- Regularly gives honest, constructive feedback, both formally and informally.
- Addresses difficult personnel situations in a timely manner.
- Coaches others by identifying development opportunities to help them make the most of their skills and potential.
- Mentors others by sharing expertise and experiences, and providing informal advice.