Step 2: File claim in ECOMP

All Federal Employees who are injured at work and would like to file a claim under the Federal Employees’ Compensation Act (FECA) must now do so using the electronic filing system, ECOMP. Instructions for filing a CA-1 or CA-2 form in ECOMP are provided by Occupational Medical Services when an employee reports an injury. If you have lost your instructions, please refer to forms and resources, sections CA-1 or CA-2.