How do I transfer leave balances?

When you transfer to NIH from another Government agency, the staff in the Client Services Division (CSD) requests your SF-1150 (Record of Leave Data). Upon receipt of the SF-1150, the staff in the Client Services Division of OHR forwards this document to the Benefits and Payroll Liaison Branch who in turn forwards the information to the Department’s Payroll Services Division for processing. You will need to routinely review the annual and/or sick leave portion of your DFAS LES in myPay.

Can we make this page better?

Let us know if you can't find the information you need, have a suggestion for improving this page, or found an error.

If your question requires an immediate response, please use the Contact Us form.

Do not include personally identifiable information (PII). Please review our privacy policy.