How do I request a pay adjustment?

Your timekeeper may audit your record and determine that your pay must be adjusted.  The timekeeper may complete Form 411A Pay Error Notice to correct issues with your pay.  This process is your timekeeper’s responsibility; direct any questions you may have to him/her.