How do I correct issues with my leave balance?

Your timekeeper may audit your record and determine that your Leave and Earnings Statement must be adjusted.  The timekeeper may complete Form 411B Leave Error Notice to correct issues with your leave balance.  This process is your timekeeper’s responsibility; direct any questions you may have to him/her.