Contracting officers are those individuals who are authorized to obligate the Government to the expenditure of funds for contracts and orders with dollar values that exceed (or are expected to exceed) the micro-purchase threshold.
- Federal Appropriations Law (NIHTC Course ID 5521) - or online via the LMS
- Federal Appropriations Law Refresher (NIHTC Course ID 5524)
*Note that completion of Buyer Contracts is required to obtain a warrant and be provisioned in NBS. Online LMS Course # 00136823
** RE-CERTIFICATION Reminder: 80 hours of CLPs are required every 2 years to maintain FAC-C certification to include Federal Appropriations Law Refresher.
The New Continuous Learning Period Video provides an overview of the new common CL period for the acquisition workforce.
Common CL Period FAQs video answers questions in response to a series of inquiries from the workforce
- Federal Acquisition Institute & Cornerstone on Demand
- Questions to FAI: Contact@fai.gov
- Defense Acquisition University
- DAU Help Desk: 703.805.3459 or email@example.com
- NIH Training Center (NIHTC)
- HHS Acquisition Regulation (HHSAR)
- Human Subject Research – Requirements for Education FA