Coordinates the assessment, planning, assignment and resolution of administrative requests and requirements.
- Takes responsibility for the proactive and timely resolution of each action requested by program staff.
- Provides periodic, ongoing feedback to customers/stakeholders to ensure an awareness of where actions are in the process.
- Advises program staff and serves as their advocate and liaison to obtain needed administrative services.
- Assesses, plans, implements, coordinates and monitors each request/requirement/action until it is resolved.
- Partners with other offices to initiate, coordinate, and ensure the completion of administrative activities.
- Recognizes when to seek the assistance and/or intervention of a supervisor or management official on specific cases or situations.
- Serves as the point of contact for assigned program areas to ensure that all administrative related actions are carried through to completion.
- Uses a collaborative process to assess, recommend, plan for and provide administrative support and services from the initial request until the action is completed.
- Serves as an advocate for the customer while ensuring that all actions are consistent with Federal and NIH policies and procedures.