All NIHTC classes available for FY23 registration (August and September) are posted. If the class of interest to you is not posted, this class has either been conducted or is full. Check back in a few weeks when the NIHTC posts FY24 classes. Registration for FY24 classes begins in October.
This interactive course will be delivered over 1.5 days. You must complete the course to fulfill the requirement to gain access as a Learning Administrator.
- Day 1: 10am – 3pm
- Day 2: 10am – 12Pm
If you answer “Yes” to any of the following questions, then this class is for you:
- Do you enter courses in the LMS so staff in your IC can attend?
- Do you manage class rosters?
- Do you add IC staff to mandatory training exemption lists (exception NIH Anti-Harassment)?
- Are your classes available to the NIH and need to run reports?
- Will you be responsible for attaching online course content?
Requesting LMS administrator permissions after class: Request HR Systems Access Website.
- Class Confirmation – An email will be sent 1-week prior to class. Your response is required.
- Managing the Course and Delivery Type
- Managing Offerings
- Managing Rosters
- Closing Out an ILT Offering
- Running Reports
- Managing Resources
- Learning Administration
- Managing Audience Types
All NIH Staff