Creates and maintains an environment that guides a project to its successful completion.
- Explains the processes involved in the initiation phase of a project and the development of an overall project plan.
- Identifies key stakeholders in a project.
- Identifies and analyzes environmental influences impacting a project.
- Develops and manages the scope of a project.
- Describes in detail the process of resource allocation including human resources, and how cost, work, and time estimates are developed.
- Understands the risks involved in starting a project.
- Understands the importance of quality assurance and control.
- Develops effective oral and written communication skills to interact with members of a project team.