Plans and organizes work activities; manages several tasks at once.
- Assesses relative importance of activities and assignments; adjusts priorities when appropriate.
- Takes advantage of available resources (individuals, processes, departments, and tools) to complete work efficiently.
- Uses time effectively and prevents irrelevant issues or distractions from interfering with work completion.
- Determines necessary sequence of activities and the efficient level of resources needed to achieve short and long term goals.
- Maintains a high level of energy and commitment to juggle multiple tasks and priorities, and use available resources to get more done with less; all without losing focus.
- Anticipates problems and mitigates risks.
- Provides work-in-progress status updates proactively and informs others when work is completed.
- Coordinates with customers when problems or conflicts occur that might impact the timely completion of work.
- Negotiates adjustments in timelines and/or scope of work, when appropriate. Consults with supervisor to determine priorities if necessary.
- Sets, commits to, and maintains high standards for quality work and responsiveness in providing administrative services; readily re-adjusts priorities to respond to pressing and changing demands.
- Coordinates with others in response to multiple, competing demands to ensure work is completed in a timely manner.
- Organizes work, sets priorities, and determines resource requirements.
- Implements or utilizes strategic plans on a daily basis.
- Recognizes and addresses the interdependences of activities and resources.