Develops and implements strategies that optimize individual performance within the organization.
- Customizes an organizational approach to performance management by balancing the organization’s unique cultural characteristics and constraints with performance management policy.
- Holds self and others accountable for complying with performance management policy and procedures.
- Sets clear, well-defined performance outcomes and tracks progress.
- Establishes means of measuring performance and objectives.
- Seeks performance feedback from supervisors, peers, and subordinates.
- Addresses performance problems promptly.
- Provides regular, on-going performance feedback to others.
- Translates new performance management policies into actionable goals for one’s own organization and holds self and others accountable to achieving the goals.
- Develops and uses measures and rewards to enhance performance.