Implements, participates in and evaluates the results of programs, projects, cases or processes, and manages related resources, personnel and activities to successful completion.
- Provides leadership and creative solutions to program planning and problem solving.
- Uses expertise to provide action-planning and recommendations around findings from evaluations of projects or programs.
- Uses a collaborative process to assess, recommend, plan for and provide applicable support and services from the initial request until the action is completed.
- Provides periodic, ongoing feedback to customers/stakeholders to ensure an awareness of where actions are in the process.
- Partners with other relevant stakeholders to initiate, coordinate, and ensure proactive and timely resolution of each action requested by program staff.
- Serves as an advocate for the customer while ensuring that all actions are consistent with Federal and NIH policies and procedures.
- Monitors project effectiveness and reports to leadership and other relevant parties on status and results.
- Identifies issues and problems promptly, and manages them to resolution, elevating those that require leadership attention.
- Answers and/or researches project-related questions.
- Identifies key stakeholders in a project and effectively communicates and coordinates with stakeholders and other affected parties.
- Establishes clear processes and identifies the objectives and measures for success necessary to achieve the desired outcomes.
- Develops approaches to ensure program or project outputs meet quality standards.
- Adheres to policies and procedures, including timeframes, for all milestones and requirements.
- Holds responsibility over regular meetings for relevant working groups or programs, including preparation for and leading meetings.
- Develops and manages the scope of a program or project (e.g., objectives, team, tasks, deliverables, timelines, hours, costs).
- Evaluates results and performance, and recommends changes to programs, projects, policies, procedures, approaches, processes, forms, documents, and other areas (e.g., resource assignments) to increase effectiveness.