Conducts research and solves organizational inefficiencies to increase the effectiveness of the organization.
- Identifies and gathers necessary and accurate information needed (via case studies, etc.) to clarify an issue or make a decision.
- Assesses problems accurately, and arrives at solutions that improve the efficiency and effectiveness of resources and operations.
- Conducts benchmarking and best practices research.
- Accurately interprets study results.
- Understands management and organizational principles pertaining to areas of responsibility (e.g., delegations of authority, administrative procedures) in order to plan and conduct complex studies to assess organizational operations.
- Identifies sources of information/data for a wide variety of problems and needs.