Seeks out ways to employ technology to optimize organizational and individual performance.
- Skillfully uses state-of-the-art resources and employs technology to assist in work activities.
- Demonstrates proficiency in using on-line tools and business application packages for assigned area and related materials.
- Understands how to use applicable systems and search engines.
- Enters, updates, and extracts data from NIH and IC-specific systems (e.g., employee data systems).
- Maintains accurate and accessible electronic- and paper-based administrative files to support backup coverage and changes in staff assignments.
- Generates reports for routine reviews and in response to special inquiries using various information systems.
- Utilizes web-based resources to research information (e.g., NIH Intranet Sites).
- Utilizes and stays current on available technology and office equipment.