Identifies, prioritizes, and manages resources (e.g., people, systems, space, budgets, contracts) to foster productivity and deliver solutions.
- Articulates the functions and objectives of the organization and the relationship between own office and the larger organization.
- Applies knowledge of organization to define requirements and acquire resources.
- Develops realistic and manageable budgets based on organizational goals, objectives, and priorities.
- Tracks and evaluates organizational budget, inventory, space, purchasing and personnel activities.
- Optimizes processes by coordinating interactions across the organization.
- Builds and leverages networks to work across the organization and achieve results.
- Prepares and administers contracts and monitors contract performance.