Develops new insights into situations and applies different and novel solutions to make improvements.
- Creates a work environment that encourages creative thinking and innovation.
- Seeks opportunities for business growth and change.
- Explores new ideas, methodologies, different positions, and alternatives to reach outcomes.
- Introduces new concepts or strategies that significantly improve or revise the way business is done.
- Assesses, manages and takes calculated risks to achieve goals.
- Suggests or proposes alternative ways to view or define problems; is not constrained by conventional thinking and established approaches.
- Combines ideas in unique ways or makes connections between disparate ideas; explores different lines of thought; views situations from multiple perspectives; brainstorms multiple approaches/solutions.