Supports stakeholders by assessing and translating information technology into responsive solutions.
- Develops metrics, critical success factors and key indicators to monitor and assess results.
- Ensures continuous customer support and contact with customer.
- Diagnoses problems in computer hardware or software and makes recommendations for problem resolutions.
- Implements the most effective solutions to resolve organization and stakeholder/customer problems.
- Uses knowledge of IT principles, methods and practices to plan, implement and coordinate services to diagnose and resolve problems, and ensure continuous service.
- Applies knowledge of IT systems, methods and practices to support customers (e.g., help desk functions).