Administers grants and cooperative agreements, applying knowledge of organizational needs and deadlines.
- Understands and executes the various stages of the grant lifecycle including pre-award review, grant progress monitoring, and award closure.
- Recognizes factors that influence the grants process.
- Completes steps involved in the solicitation process.
- Coordinates actions with program officials regarding administrative and programmatic issues.
- Develops guidelines for handling and/or adhering to grant changes.
- Determines when a grantee should be referred to enforcement actions.
- Communicates expectations and reinforces requirements with grantees.
- Leads activities to ensure grantee compliance with the established grant.
- Analyzes requested budgets and determines awarded budgets.