Maintains a comprehensive IT framework to manage and align IT strategies, plans and systems to support the organization’s mission, goals and structure.
- Considers and integrates security and privacy into the enterprise architecture.
- Identifies and uses various criteria (e.g., time, budget, etc.) to determine IT success and ensure alignment with stakeholder needs.
- Follows the enterprise architecture transition plan for moving from baseline business and technology operating environment to the target environment.
- Considers key regulatory requirements and guidance as they relate to enterprise architecture.
- Demonstrates an understanding of basic architecture documentation (i.e., work product) methodologies at each level of a commonly used framework (e.g., Zachman, FEAF or DODAF).
- Identifies opportunities to improve systems supporting business processes.
- Provides guidance and support to customers and stakeholders on the use of the enterprise system.
- Applies emerging and evolving technologies to current and future business needs at the enterprise, operational and tactical levels.
- Analyzes, designs and implements enterprise-wide IT solutions (e.g., applications, platforms, security) that align with the organization’s structure, goals and systems.