Demonstrates and applies knowledge and understanding of the Federal sector EEO complaint process and the use of ADR.
- Provides competent guidance and assistance on a variety of EEO matters and reports using accurate information and knowledge.
- Interviews aggrieved individuals and advises them of their EEO rights, responsibilities, and conflict resolution options.
- Communicates allegations of discrimination to managers, supervisors, and employees and offers alternatives for resolving complaints.
- Conducts pre-complaint counseling and produces an adequate counseling report within the regulated timelines.
- Collects, analyzes, and prepares accurate records using complaint data related to allegations of discrimination.
- Adjudicates Federal Sector EEO complaints in accordance with Federal laws, regulations and practices.