Delegates responsibility and authority as appropriate.
- Clearly defines and communicates objectives and tasks.
- Communicates context, purpose, and long-term benefits to empower others to take greater responsibility.
- Communicates expectations regarding outcomes or deliverables, timelines, and quality of work.
- Delegates responsibility and authority to others based on their ability and potential.
- Expresses appreciation to others for taking on tasks.
- Gives others freedom to have control of assigned tasks and duties.
- Provides others with opportunities that challenge them and develop their capabilities.
- Delegates responsibilities and ensures that group tasks are completed.
- Divides overall work into components and determines what can be delegated.