Seeks or collects and synthesizes information from a variety of stakeholders and sources in an objective, unbiased manner to reach a conclusion, goal, or judgment, and to enable strategic and leadership decision making.
- Identifies issues, problems, or opportunities and determines if action is needed.
- Gathers, compiles, and interprets pertinent data using various data collection techniques.
- Clearly documents sources and validates the accuracy of data/information to resolve inconsistencies.
- Analyzes and investigates up-to-date information from various sources and in various formats.
- Seeks additional resources when gaps and inconsistencies or variances in data are found.
- Identifies trends in data.
- Understands and analyzes information.
- Uses knowledge of data, systems, and their intersections to provide workforce information from the most applicable data source/s in response to standard or ad hoc requests and in support of data quality checks.
- Performs historical trending and projection analyses as appropriate for strategic needs.
- Meets with customers to understand their needs or concerns in order to ensure data, analytics, and reporting are used appropriately.
- Leverages external networks to ensure all relevant information is integrated into analysis and interpretation of data.
- Conducts ad hoc and standard analyses in response to customer needs, incorporating knowledge of parallel, ongoing projects into analysis for customers.
- Analyzes data in order to draw conclusions and identify cause and effect relationships to support leadership decisions, recommend a course of action, or solve organizational issues.
- Uses knowledge and understanding of the organizational context to recognize data inaccuracies and to ensure consistency and the highest quality of data and analyses.
- Organizes and develops data to respond to audits and data calls for NIH.