Demonstrates a commitment to public service; serves and satisfies internal and external customers; holds self accountable for quality outcomes.
- Makes use of specialized knowledge to assist customers in resolving problems.
- Establishes and maintains credibility with the public, customers, and co-workers.
- Works with customers to assess their needs in an effort to meet/exceed requirements and expectations.
- Conveys a positive attitude when interacting with customers and staff.
- Identifies opportunities to improve customer service and satisfaction.
- Engages the customer as a partner in delivering service.
- Recognizes that customer feedback is an opportunity to improve performance, and identifies the need for any changes in service delivery.
- Uses non-technical language skillfully to ensure effective communication with customers from all levels of understanding.
- Sets, commits to, and maintains high standards for quality work and responsiveness in providing administrative services.
- Understands customers and takes a proactive approach to meeting their needs in an effective and timely manner.
- Builds and maintains effective working relationships and partners with customers.
- Balances interests of a variety of customers.