Works cooperatively with others, inside and outside the organization, to accomplish objectives to build and maintain mutually-beneficial partnerships, leverage information, and achieve results.
- Identifies, organizes, facilitates and /or sustains mutually beneficial partnerships and alliances with internal and external stakeholders.
- Works with others to share information and achieve goals.
- Works towards goals that benefit the team, which includes contributing ideas and participating in team activities appropriately.
- Fosters an environment that emphasizes knowledge sharing and group participation.
- Facilitates agreement by resolving differences of opinions.
- Resolves conflicts, confrontations, and disagreements positively and constructively.
- Maintains positive and productive relationships.
- Serves on committees (e.g., task forces, working groups) to analyze and improve processes and procedures.
- Identifies when to seek additional outside counsel.
- Serves as a subject matter expert for other NIH staff.
- Coordinates efforts with applicable stakeholders to ensure awareness, share information, and provide updates until completion.