Takes responsibility for leading, directing, and managing organizational change.
- Understands and supports the need for change.
- Accurately assesses the potential barriers and resources necessary for change initiatives.
- Envisions and articulates the intended result of the change process.
- Develops a change strategy that includes milestones and timelines.
- Provides direction and focus during the change process.
- Acts as a catalyst for organizational change.
- Helps to generate support of the changes throughout the organization (e.g., within office, division, and/or IC).
- Identifies and enlists allies who support the change process.
- Provides resources, removes barriers, and acts as an advocate for those initiating change.